I have had a few requests for demonstrations and instructions on my current Mac Mini media center. Here I will be giving detailed instructions on my initial setup as well as answers to problems or questions I have encountered in the process or will encounter as I continue to adapt and improve my setup.
This is by no means the cheapest way to achieve similar functionality. I chose to use a Mac because I felt it met most of my objectives and was running a platform I would use everyday. I will get more into some reasons behind this in future posts.
This is by no means the cheapest way to achieve similar functionality. I chose to use a Mac because I felt it met most of my objectives and was running a platform I would use everyday. I will get more into some reasons behind this in future posts.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment